I am thankful for so many things. #1 on the list, of course, is my family. But right up there in the top things I am thankful for is Teal & Lime. This blog is my creative outlet, my voice, and my escape from an uncreative day job. With that comes you wonderful readers. I am thankful that your read, that you comment, that you encourage, and that you inspire me in return. Thank you!
This blog is also an excuse for me to tackle all the projects my little heart desires. Posting 5 times a week is a great motivator. If you are laying around today in a turkey-induced comma looking for some good inspiration and projects to peruse, here are 5 non-holiday projects that happen to be perfect for the holiday season.
1. Add some glamour to the dining room with a DIY Linear Crystal Chandelier. It will add just enough sparkle for holiday get togethers.
2. Serve drinks from glass milk bottles. These store bought bottles are transformed easily into fun, classy glassware.
3. Need extra seating for guests? It is easy to add some cushion and slipcover an existing bench. Pull it up to the dining table or drag it into the living room for extra seats.
4. Monograms and jute twine are two of my favorite things right now. Could you imagine jute wrapped letters in red spelling out NOEL? How festive.
5. For that friend that loves to wrap, give the gift of gift-giving. Put together a simple DIY gift-wrapping kit. Makes a great hostess gift too.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hi, I'm Jackie
I believe your home should be a reflection of you. My home style is DIY Modern…handmade, simple, and fun, just like me!
Learn More About Me
Sponsors & Affiliates