A big welcome to any readers popping over today from I Heart Organizing.  Jen posted her Reader Raid of my home today.  Having Jen “raid” my home was super fun, and a lot less intimidating than it sounds.  Instead of a raid, it was more like a 3-hour chat fest while Jen snapped pictures.

I tend to see my home a certain way and photograph it all the time for my blog. It is wonderful to see my home through someone else’s lens. Jen did an incredible job capturing our home and everything we love about it.

If you are new here, be sure to check out:

• Our complete home tour, including paint colors and projects: Home Tour
  • The project gallery…if you ever needed DIY inspiration, this is where you will find it: Project Gallery
  • I also offer custom mood boards.  You can see my portfolio here and find out all the details about how to get your mood board here.

I LOVE reader comments and emails.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment (I moderate them all) or send me a private note through the contact form.

14 Responses to Welcome I Heart Readers

1. rea says:

dropping by from iheart, your house is so awesome!

i love everything, so organized and looks so clean and functional…love, love it!

huggies***
    rea

2. Sammy says:

I’ve just popped over from Jen’s and I had to tell you in person that you have an amazing home! So inspiring!! Now I have another blog to read!!
    xx

3. Jackie, your house is so beautiful! I am in love with those numbered dressers — so smart! Can’t wait to check out the rest of your projects :)

4. Rebecca says:

Love every thing about your home. I wish I was as organized/clean/stylish as you!

Looking forward to reading your blog once my girls have gone to bed!!!

Jackie-I’ve seen so many pics of your home on your blog, but it was fun to check out Jen’s version. It was almost like touring a different home. I’m loving your new chairs in the kitchen.

6. Jennifer says:

Popped over from iheart and love all the eye candy. Wanted to inquire about your dining room chairs with the school house look. Can you provide any info? Thanks!

7. jessica says:

had to say hi and ask where you got your kitchen chairs featured at i heart photos?

Hi Jessica. Thanks for stopping by to say hi. The chairs were purchased locally in the Twin Cities from a vintage furniture retailer called Mid Mod Men. They are called Classmate chairs.

8. Stephanie says:

I’m also a teal & lime girl and loved Jen’s feature on your home! I *must* know where you got the armoire in your dining room! Totally in <3!