Do you Instagram? I do, but I admit I am a newbie. I am still learning the ropes and figuring out what to share. I have an interesting mix going on so far.

I share great finds when I am out shopping.

Hello, amazing cylinder lamp for under $80 found at Lowes!

loweslamp

My boys help spot great stuff, too…like this giant handwoven pouf that warranted a big hug.

pouflove

That brings me to my next favorite Instagram topic, my kiddos and my puppy.

yayididit

prettypuppy

Occasionally, I share some behind the scenes peaks at my unconventional work life.

Like when I photograph stuff on my bathroom counter.

bathroomphotoshoot

Or, when I spend a sunny day working at the new game table.

workinggametable

Just yesterday, I realized Instagram is a fun place to share a snapshot of completed mood boards.

I shared this one moments after sending the completed file to my client.  It still has not made it into my portfolio, yet.

moodboardinstagram

Making A Beautiful Mess

My newest obsession, which I love almost as much as Mexican Cola, is doodling on my pictures with the A Beautiful Mess app.  I highly recommend it.

yumcola

If you are on Instagram, I would love to have you follow along.  Also, please leave your Instagram name below, so I can look you up and check out your stream!

31 Responses to My Insta Life

1. Sara says:

I love instagram! I’m sfdvt. I will look you up…once I find my iTouch, it is in my house but I cannot remember where I laid it down. I’m most sad when I lose it because of instagram!

Good luck finding your iTouch. I went to check out your feed and you taught me something new about Instagram…I had no idea you could have a private feed.

2. Jessica W. says:

I love your instagram feed! Follow me at jwillis1105 :)

3. Jessica Lundgren says:

Kind of an insta addict myself. I am loving the app A Beautiful Mess too! My username is jesslu5. :)

4. Katie says:

A Beautiful Mess has taken off! I love that app so much.
    Your blog and instagram feed are amazing! I am your newest insta follower! :) {My instagram name is coltonandkatie} I read your blog every day. You are an inspiration!

5. Shannon says:

Looking forward to following along with your instagram :) I’m somewhat of a newbie on there too – I’m spete02
    LOVE your blog by the way!!!

6. jessvii says:

I’m jessvii on Instagram :).

7. Rebecca says:

Just started following you! Mine username is rbriggs2009 :) Warning: I take lots of pics of my adorable son ;)

8. Lindsey says:

I love the Beautiful Mess app. It is so great! I too post lots of puppy photos. It is hard not to when they are so dang cute. I am lmbray.

9. Angie Payne says:

I can’t wait to start following you. I LOVE your blog. My username is perfectlychicdesigns.
    Lots of kids, cats, dogs and painted furniture from Texas.

10. Michelle says:

I love finding new people to follow. I use Instagram as a journal of sorts, chronicling my kids, our everyday adventures, and of course, my garden! You can find me at michelledupuis.

Michelle, I love it! Insta-journaling! I am following and will be living my green thumb gardening dreams vicariously through your Instagram feed :)

11. Jamie Mathieu says:

My instagram name is jamiemathieu. Can’t wait to follow you! Your blog is inspiring so much in my home decor. Thank you!!

12. Kaylee says:

Hi there….love your new found lamp! Do you happen to know the name or who makes it at Lowes? Thanks!

Hi Kaylee, I didn’t buy the lamp. I just spotted it’s awesomeness. I think the brand on the box said Catalina. I was not able to find this lamp or the brand on the Lowes website. By the way, CB2 carries a nearly identical lamp now for under $100.

13. Colleen says:

I love finding new people on Instagram too! When I’m bored I pop it open and always find something inspiring. Apparently I’m going to have to check out A Beautiful Mess. Love you blog! Officially following you…I hope you’ll follow me too! I’m ckstevens on Instagram.

14. Kismet says:

I think I have followed you from the beginning. Mine is Kismetblue

15. Patrina says:

Jackie,

I am no ton instagram but I think it awesome that you take the time to comment and “follow” your readers. I love blog land but there are very few bloggers who actually take the time to respond to their readers.One of the reasons I check you out daily. Keep all the goodness coming girlie. BTW, I LOVE the pics of your little ones you post to FB. They are such little cutties!

Thanks, Patrina. Honestly, I know I love when bloggers respond to me, so I try as much as possible to give the same courtesy to my readers. I think reading and responding to comments is one of my favorite things about blogging!

16. danielle says:

i am already a follower of yours and i love your feed! I am going to check out that app!
    My user name is dgussiedup

17. Terri says:

Love your feed. I’m fairly new to Instagram as well and need to brush up on it. tazzlebury