Earlier this week I alluded to a surprise. Well, I have worked on another launch. This one wasn’t quite as labor intensive as the Teal & Lime Interiors site, but I am equally as excited about it.

I am passionate about recommending great home decor and furniture.  I am constantly shopping from the best sources for colorful, modern home decor.  Some of my recommendations are exclusive to clients that have hired me to help with their space, while others I share sporadically on the blog and social media outlets.  I have craved a single place to share my favorites with you. I often get asked to recommend items, to reveal sources, or provide my services at a reduced cost. I finally think I have found a way to address some of those needs and to help provide recommendations open to everyone.

I am happy to announce Teal & Lime Market.  Want to shop the things I love?  Want to shop like my clients do after they get their mood board?  Want to stay current with fun, colorful, and unique home decor?  Then Teal & Lime Market is for you.

teal&limemarket

Once a month I will share a curated selection of my favorite home decor and small furniture recommendations from some of my favorite sources.  If you see something you love, you can click through to the retailers site to buy.  So, it’s not a shop in the traditional sense, but rather a place to refer you to my favorites.

The grand opening of the Market is filled with fabulous picks in fun summer colors.  I couldn’t limit myself to one or two colors, so I made a roundup of summer favorites including coral, yellow, mint, turquoise, white, and navy.  I took the time to arrange them by color, making it easy for you to shop by color.  Or, you can mix and match any of these colors together to make your own unique combo.

marketmaypreview

See something you love?  Click the image and you will go directly to the retailers site for more information or to buy.  If you make a purchase after following one of the links in the shop, I may receive a small commission from the retailer.  It is FREE to you.  The retailer is just rewarding me for the referral.  I know some people have mixed feelings about the use of affiliate links.  So here is my promise to you…I will only use my power for good :)  I will always only recommend items I truly think are fantastic, that I have used myself, or are a good fit for your decorating needs.

In the Market, I will roundup dozens of my favorite items to share with you each month.  This way, everyone will be able to get Teal & Lime recommendations for free.  In return, all I ask, is if you discovered something you love through Teal & Lime, that you buy it through the affiliate link.  In turn, the retailer will reward me for the referral.  The money in my pocket will help me to continue to do monthly Market updates, favorite sources posts, and make my blow world go round.

Now, head on over to the Market and tell me what is your favorite thing in this month’s collection.  For me it is a toss-up between the yellow chevron tray and the turquoise cabana stripe rug.

15 Responses to Teal & Lime Market

1. Anne says:

Oooh, love that ombre blue throw from Pier 1.

OMG. I am loving your market and it’s so helpful that it’s color coordinated. You are so good at curating modern pieces (as I’ve said before). I hope that one day you’ll be the spokesperson for Target. BTW, will you be blogging about DIY projects anymore?

3. Jackie says:

Lisa, yes of course I will be sharing more DIY projects. This week I have been very focused on launch. Next week we will be back to regular programming. I have several DIY projects I can’t wait to share!

4. kara says:

Holy Moly! Love the Marketplace. It seems like you’re really finding your place in blogland and I’m so excited for you. And for me, because you make it so easy on me to find inspiration.

Thanks, Kara. So glad you like it! I really hope it helps everyone find some decor to love! Each month I will be changing up the theme and colors, so if you have any suggestions let me know!

5. Gwen says:

This is really fun. But :-( I’m on my own spending hiatus for now! I recognize the PB pillow that I loved in both colors but my absolute favorite favorite item is the bright yellow stool! Is it even called that? As a kid of the late 50′s to early 70′s every house had one. It was the hair cutting stool!!! But none were this pretty!!! Where would I put this bright piece? I have no clue! The patio for the summer…and my daughters could sit on it when we need to squeeze one more at the table!!

Gwen,
      I love that stool too! It is so fun. Stools are so versatile. You could also use it as a plant stand or a small end table.

6. Melissa Klein says:

Oh my goodness…I love this idea! No more scouring for products! Thank you so much!!

7. Melissa says:

Wow–you’ve been busy Jackie! This is awesome!!! Love love love this idea of a curated collection. I am loving the blue bookshelf from UO. I can think of a couple of good spots for it.

8. Oh my gosh I am thrilled to find this! Everything in this market reflect the colour scheme I’m looking to bring into my apartment. Love!

9. Lela says:

10. Lela says:

OMG this is such a wonderful resource! I’m going googly eyes over everything! I look forward to using this and T&L interiors to spruce up my new home very soon! Thanks Jackie!!!