I have a special treat for you today…two complete dining room mood boards! Below each mood board is a link to every single featured item. I teamed up with Home Decorators Collection again to bring you these inspiring holiday entertaining mood boards. Home Decorators Collection is one of my all-around favorite sources for furniture and decor. You can find everything you need to complete an entire room, including holiday decor and fresh greens! The collection is so great, I created two complete holiday dining room looks. (Click the images for a larger view.)
Classic Red & Green
With so many great traditional pieces and holiday decor, I just had to do a classic look. My favorite piece in this room is the extra long dining table with bench seating, because at the holidays you want everyone together. I also love the mix of soft blue furniture, the sideboard and benches, with the red tones in the rug and decor.
Everything on this board, a complete dining room with seating for 8-10, comes in under $4000!
5 Ideas to Steal:
- Hang a wreath on a mirror.
- Spruce up your everyday dishes with a set of pretty appetizer plates.
- Hang three pendant lights over a long table.
- Use benches on one side of the table so you can squeeze in just one more person.
- Litter the table runner with lanterns and pinecone ornaments for an easy, casual centerpiece.
1. Wooden Star Card Holder (Outlet) | 2. Fresh Delux Holly and Greens Swag | 3. Grace 3-Tiered Tray | 4. Aubrey Sideboard in Wash Oak Blue | 5. Becca Nailhead Dining Chair | 6. Joy Pillow | 7. Marais Dining Table (Outlet) | 8. Hamilton Bentwood Chairs in Washed Gray | 9. Annie Boot Bench | 10. Capri 1-Light Pendant | 11. Fresh Greens Life Magazine Wreath | 12. Antiqued Copper Mirror | 13. Luxe Modern Appetizer Plates | 14. Snowy Pinecone Ornaments | 15. Jenay Jar Lantern | 16. Barletta Tray | 17. Peace Pillow | 18. Melanie Are Rug II in Rust | Not Numbered: Custom Hemmed Table Runner
This look will take you right through to the new year and beyond. The focus here was glamour and glitz. The Reflections Cabinet is a show stopper, only upstaged by the mirrored star wall plaques. This room has lots of great staple pieces that are festive for the holidays, but great year round.
Everything on this board, plus two more chairs to seat 4, comes in under $3500!
5 Ideas to Steal:
- For big impact, group several decorative mirrors.
- Choose metallic decor that looks great for the holidays and beyond.
- Use a room divider to make a large or open room feel cozier.
- Try non-traditional decor, like feather trees and garland.
- Repeat similar shapes throughout the room, like hexagons.
1. Etoile Wall Plaque | 2. Feather Trees | 3. Reflections Addie Large Cabinet | 4. Nichole Garden Stool | 5. Berry Dining Chair (Outlet) | 6. Solaris Chandelier | 7. Pesaro Lanterns | 8. Feather Garland | 9. Hamilton Pedestal Table | 10. Rohe Area Rug | 11. Silver Bells on Rope | 12. Port Allen Screen (Outlet) | 13. Snowy Pre-Lit Trees | 16. Luxe Moderne Hexagonal Tray, Mercury Glass Votive Holders (Tall and Short)
Love the look, but not the color? Don’t forget many of the furniture and decor items at Home Decorators come in more colors. Click through to see all the options. Also, note that outlet items are here today and gone tomorrow, so hop on those great deals fast.
Before we go, let’s play favorites! Which room do you like best? What’s your favorite piece? I have a soft spot for traditional decor around the holidays, but I love how the Starry Night Look, even the holiday decor, can hang out a little while after the holidays are over. This same room is ready for a great New Year’s eve party. And, my all-time favorite piece from these two boards is the Etoile Wall Plaque…mirrored stars, yes please!!!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Home Decorators Collection. They compensated me for creating the mood boards. All product selections and opinions in this post are my own.
Hi, I'm Jackie
I believe your home should be a reflection of you. My home style is DIY Modern…handmade, simple, and fun, just like me!
Learn More About Me
Join Me on Facebook