I don’t know about you, but I am already ready for spring! Which is why I am so excited to share this inspiring room with you today…it is as bright and fresh as a spring day!
I teamed up with Wayfair to bring you this monthly series, to source the furniture and home decor you need to recreate your dream rooms at home! Submit your inspiration rooms on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram, with the hashtag #wayfairthisroom.
Now, onto the first room. Below, I am sharing all the details and full source list to recreate this fun living room!
Inspiration image via Style at Home
White Sofa – The crisp white sofa keeps this small living room light and fresh. Recreate the look with a tailored white sofa with a similar arm profile.
Storage Ottoman – The inspiration room is a small narrow living room, so the designer used a small cube ottoman for storage in front of the fireplace. If you room, is slightly larger, you can use a pretty storage bench for more hidden storage.
Chippendale Armchair – I chose to these gorgeous Chippendale chairs to swap in for the accent chairs. Add a bold pillow in the back of the chair or extra comfort. Try yellow stripes like the inspiration room.
Rug – A big dose of cheery yellow pattern sets the stage for fun in this living room. A flat-weave dhurrie with a similar trellis pattern is a great stand in.
End Table – Instead of a traditional coffee table, the inspiration room has a pair of bunching tables. Using two smaller accent tables “bunched” together saves space and offers more flexibility than a typical coffee table.
1. White Rectangle Mirror – A simple white mirror is a beautiful and easy way to decorate above the mantel.
2. Suzani Pillow (in blue) – This colorful pillow will brighten up any room.
3. Ikat Dot Pillow – This fun ikat dot pillow is a great pattern to mix with the other bolder patterns in the room.
4. Dog Prints – Did you catch the sweet dog print on the mantel in the inspiration room? Get a similar look with this pair of prints.
5. Honeycomb Vase – White vases are a simple, classic addition to any room. Use the smaller one to hold flowers on the bunching tables.
6. Metalworks Bunching Table – Here is a slightly different profile for the bunching tables.
7. Cube Ottoman (in navy blue) – If you don’t need extra storage in the ottoman, you can save some money and add a fun pouf instead.
8. Yellow Quatrefoil Rug – Here is another quatrefoil rug with an extra bold pattern.
Don’t forget: I will be sharing all the sources with you to recreate one room per month. Submit your inspiration rooms with #wayfairthisroom on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
P.S. Yesterday, I shared how I decorate from inspiration images on Wayfair.
Disclosure: Wayfair compensated for my time to create this design based on the inspiration room. Choice of the inspiration room, featured products, and all opinions in this post are mine.
Take a Free Decorating Class Today
Get instant access to my best decorating secrets. Enter your name and email address to watch the free Styling Secrets Workshop now.
This free class is only available for a limited time so make sure you watch before Oct. 11th.
You're in! Please check your email for access to the workshop.
Hi, I'm Jackie
I believe you are the best person to decorate your home and I'm here to help.
Learn More About Me
Join Me on Facebook