UPDATE: Did you miss the live webinar?  Still wondering why you haven’t found your decorating style yet?  If you weren’t registered, you can still sign up to get access to watch the replay for a limited time!

I am hosting my first-ever live webinar at noon today!

Are you coming?

It’s free.

(Pssst….If you can’t join me live, sign up anyway.  I will only send the replay to registered attendees.)

I admit I am a little nervous.  It is not the nearly 300 people already registered to join LIVE that has me nervous, it is the technical side of running a webinar.

I worked really hard on the presentation and practiced it over the last few days for anyone who would listen….I think my 6-year old has it memorized.

It is really solid and packed full of good tips.  I just want everything to work smoothly, so I can deliver the content and help you on the journey to uncover your decorating style.

Wish me luck!

If you aren’t sure if the webinar is for you, check out the note-taking worksheet I am giving to all the participants.  It gives you a sneak peek at everything I will be covering in under an hour!  Click through to check out the second page!  (Yes, you will take at least 2 pages of notes.)

FREE Webinar: Whay You Haven't Found Your Decorating Style Yet | tealandlime.com

I hope to see you at the webinar!  Don’t forget to register here.

Oh, and there will be a chunk of time set aside for questions, so please come with your style questions in mind.  I can’t wait to answer them!

23 Responses to You’re Going to Be There, Right?!

1. Hi Jackie! How great is it that you have 300 attendees already? That’s amazing! I’m not going to be able to be there live but I can’t wait to watch it after the fact. I know it is just going to be packed full of good information!

PS – I love that your six year old was such a good listener for you!

Megan, I hope to get the replay out ASAP after the live event. And you can always email me or ask me questions on Facebook.

2. Cathy says:

Looking forward to it live! Don’t worry if you have a technical glitch, we will all understand. I think it’s great that you’re pushing your boundaries.

Cathy, Thank you. I have done all that I can to prepare, so hopefully there aren’t any glitches…or at least that I can handle them with grace :)

3. Riley says:

I registered and confirmed but have not received instructions on how to access the webinar. Have I missed something?

Riley, I just emailed the details to you. If you don’t see an email from me, please check your junk or spam folders. Thanks!

• Riley says:

Nothing received from you, either in the inbox or the junk/spam files. I will wait for the recorded version of the webinar.

Good luck!

4. Katie says:

Hi Jackie! Best of luck!! Planning on trying to watch live (however my boys may not cooperate … We’ll see). Awesome that you have such a good turnout!!

5. Thuy says:

You will do fabulous!! Don’t worry if there are any technical glitches; everyone will understand and already appreciate the time you’re spending on this.

6. julie says:

I’m so excited I just registered! Thanks for taking the time to set this up.

7. Terri says:

Fantastic job on the webinar today, Jackie! Hope you’ll come up with some more awesome ideas to inspire us all!

8. Erin says:

Ahhhh! I didn’t see this until the afternoon. If I sign up can I still get the replay?

Thank you Jackie for hosting the free webinar. You did a FANTASTIC job and I really enjoyed it. I wasn’t able to be there for the live broadcast but wanted to thank you for the great information and inspiration.

10. Claudia says:

I am so bummed, I had to volunteer at my son’s school and missed it.

11. Christine says:

I just finished watching the replay of the webinar and signing up for Define Your Style. I’m very excited for the course. I stumbled across your blog while trying to get inspiration for decorating my new bedroom, the inspiration being a bedding set that I fell in love with. After finding your accent colors (and snapping a screen shot on my phone for future reference) I began exploring your blog. Now I check it every day! I’m looking forward to the class, having just moved into an apartment that I want to feel like a home for myself and my significant other. Can’t wait for Monday!

Christine, Yay! Sounds like the class is perfect timing for you. Thank you for reading and watching the webinar!

12. Riley says:

Jackie,

Just wanted you to know that I was able to link to the recorded webinar by using my alternate email address. You did a great job on the webinar; I learned lots. If anyone is wavering as to whether to sign up for one of your classes, I can enthusiastically recommend it.

Best wishes,

Riley

13. Kim says:

I signed up to watch the replay if the webinar. I started it one evening this week but wasn’t able to finish it. I went back today to try to do it and I can’t. Is there a way I can watch it?

Kim, Sorry the webinar replay was only available for a few days after the live event. I will be announcing my next webinar later this week, and plan to do the Why You Haven’t Found Your Decorating Style webinar again in the spring.